- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 3 gloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. pizza/marinara sauce
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Sprinkle the eggplant with salt, let sit on paper towels for 10-15 minutes & wipe dry.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a small bowl, combine crushed garlic, olive oil, & italian seasoning. Brush the mixture onto both sides of the eggplant slices & bake for 15 mins.
- Remove eggplant from the oven & flip, top each slice with marinara sauce & sprinkle of cheese. Return to oven & bake for another 10 mins. or until cheese is fully melted.