1 hour 20 mins.
- 1 head broccoli, florets only, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. pancetta, chopped
- 7 oz. your favorite semi-hard cheese, crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 2 tsp. herbs or herb blend
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss broccoli with olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl; transfer to a baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes until browned; remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Saute pancetta in large skillet until crisp; use slotted spoon to remove to paper-towel lined plate.
- Gently toss roasted broccoli, crisp pancetta, crumbled cheese, red bell pepper, and scallions in a large bowl. Transfer to lightly oiled 9″x13″ baking dish.
- Lightly beat eggs in large bowl with fines herbes, black pepper and salt Pour over broccoli mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees or until lightly browned and eggs are cooked through.
*Great breakfast option for meal prep*- Reheat in microwave.