- 4 Chicken breasts
- 4 oz Havarti cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 c. Spinach
- 4 tsp. Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Fill a large bowl with 4 quarts warm water and 4 tbsp. sea salt. Stir until salt is mostly dissolved. Soak the chicken breasts in the salt water for 10 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease lightly.
- Slice each chicken breast horizontally, not cutting all the way through, to make a pocket for the filling.
- Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each chicken breast with spinach, tomato slices, and havarti cheese, like a pita sandwich. Place on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until no longer pink in the center.