- 5 egg whites
- 3 stalks asparagus
- handful spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Mrs. Dash's jalapeño seasoning
- Hot sauce of choice
- Shredded cheese
- 1 wrap of choice (I use Flat-out Protein Up Carb Down 12g. Protein, 8g crabs)
- In pan, heat olive oil. Add cut up asparagus stalks and tomato. Sauté for 3-5 minutes with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Add spinach, mix together & cook another 2 minutes.
- Move veggies off to one side & add egg whites. Scramble until almost cooked & mix with the veggies.
- Sprinkle cheese, allow to melt. Add to your wrap. Top with hot sauce. ENJOY!