- 12 oz. pasta of choice
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 c. chopped broccoli florets
- 2 bell peppers, cored and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 c. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 1/2 c. balsamic or Italian dressing
- optional topping: grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain & rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini & broccoli, sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the remaining oil, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, salt & pepper, stir to combine. Continue cooking for 4-5 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are cooked to your desired level of doneness. Stir in the red onion & sauté for 1 more minute.
- Combine pasta & veggies in large container, drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss until the pasta and veggies are evenly coated with the vinaigrette, top with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.