Much has been happening to your CSA to improve your member experience and plan for future growth. I know most of you may be wondering what has been going on? Are boxes going to still be delivered? Are you still enrolled in the CSA? Plus more questions. Let’s start to update you on what’s going on with your CSA!
The video above will cover the following topics:
- Your membership status (Winter members are still members)
- Our new website (Winter members need to re-register at no cost)
- New ordering process (Flexible subscription model)
- Upcoming harvest production (New harvest starts May 1st – or sooner)
As a current Sorbello Farms CSA member, we need you to do something for us. Below are directions to follow that will allow you to register as a member on our site. There is no charge to you to register, in fact, we have provided you with a free coupon code to enter that will eliminate the membership fee. By doing this, we will be better able to service your account.
- Go to our new website www.sorbellofarmscsa.com
- Click on the Membership tab
- Enter zip code and click Check Availability
- Click ADD TO CART
- Click on basket in the upper right corner of the site to check out
- Click Checkout
- Enter the code freemembership in the “Have a coupon” section
- Click Apply
- Enter Billing Details
- Click Order Now button
If you have any difficulties please email us so we can help the process.